
My birthday card from naomi.

Eudea's holding my party hat so it won't fall.

Stealing a nap on Ma's queen size bed:)

Went shoppin'!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.I had a cake but the rest of the family had sesame pudding.Cos they can't eat MY cake.its made out of cat food&ikanbilis YUM!(naomi wrote the sign)

HELP i'm stuck here.

I'm...innocent....

right?

i guess not.

Hangin' around the sofa leg. seeeya later,alligator!
Yesterday, I slept on nao's stomach while she watched Ubin boy & scooby doo. the lame shows.
TODAY:I have yet to meet my family. I am wandering around the estate eating beetles. ancient bubeelo beetles,at that. this is due to the fact that my family is putting me on a healthy-cat food-diet. It is less salty and not so nice. i prefer friskies! anyway, beetles are tastier so i had to eat them. and they're funner to catch.
bye bye and enjoy the cute photos.
more to come soon!